When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to panist, & educator Lizzie Lowe

 

Lizzie Lowe

Happy Birthday to Lizzie Lowe

January 12th

When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist, Lizzie Lowe

“I started playing the steel pans at age 12 with the local steel band, it was so much fun from the very start and I was completely hooked. I enjoyed the social aspect of it all too and the performing side was so exciting as a young person, I just didn't know it was something I could make a living out of when I was older. ” -  Lizzie Lowe

Relevant Content

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Calypso’s “Kitch” of the Day

The passing of Gary “Soup” Harrigin

When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to scholar and veteran panist Nyana Price

When Steel Talks extends a very special Happy Birthday to administrator & organizer - Clyde Durant, president of Moods Pan Groove

When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to scholar, director, educator, administrator, drummer, and veteran panist - Matthew Phillip

When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of scholar, educator and panist Devon Cumberbatch

Former Steelpan player KEB MO from Compton to multi-Grammy winner

Who is Clive Zanda? Clive Zanda Speaks...