When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to entrepreneur and panist Nevin Roach

 

Nevin Roach


June 22nd


When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist Nevin Roach


“From a young age I used to see bands in Tobago playing on the road during Carnival. However, it wasn't until around 14 when I had my first real encounter with the steelpan, satisfying my curiosity by exploring a steelpan my sister had brought home for her to practice on. I eventually played in the T&T National Panorama after which I was fortunate to receive travel opportunities throughout the Caribbean to play in other Panoramas.” Nevin Roach

In a When Steel Talks exclusive - executive producer, entrepreneur and panist Nevin Roach shares his steelpan music vision and how his "I can do this" attitude has served him and the steelpan community very well.
See profile

Related content:



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A look at the new panyard under construction for Desperadoes Steel Orchestra by Sharmain Baboolal

Dane Gulston - External Relations Officer of Pan Trinbago has resigned

When Steel Talks extends condolences to the family and friends of Harry Belafonte

Remembering Lt. Joseph Nathaniel Griffith and TASPO

Patron of the Arts Artistic Bursary 2023 designed to assist aspiring panists across the Caribbean and beyond

When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to scholar, educator, exceptional musician, music director and champion Panorama arranger James Clarkson

Star Wars: The Mandalorian Theme | Epic Music