When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to educator, administrator, director, and panist Ashley Gateson-Amankwah - UK

 

Ashley Gateson-Amankwah

June 8th

When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist Ashley Gateson-Amankwah 


 “From my perspective I personally feel it (Panorama) is indeed a blessing. The people that I have met over the years, there is a likelihood I would never see again. I’ve got the chance to perform in front of thousands of people and to travel to places I never thought I’d visit. There is no better vibe or atmosphere in any other activity, like Panorama!”  -- Ashley Gateson-Amankwah
 
At an early age she fell in love with the steelpan instrument. Now an adult the love affair continues. In an exclusive interview with When Steel Talks - panist and musical director Ashley Gateson-Amankwah shares her experiences and passion for the steelpan instrument, its music, the art form and more.

See Interview
Related content:



Ashley Gateson-Amankwah at Panorama 2010: Caribbean Airlines Invaders: Tell Dem

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Babonneau Steel Orchestra captures St. Lucia 2022 National Panorama Championship

When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to steelpan administrator, panist and pan mom Shelley-Jeanne Langton-Attang

Panorama Champions - 1963 to Present - Performances on Video - When Steel Talks

When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to veteran standout panist extraordinaire Caspar Durant

Girl Pat Steel Orchestra - Women's Month - Their Voice, Their Life, Their Dreams, Their Passion, Their Story

When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to choreographer, dancer, and panist Oriana Estrada - Their Voice, Their Life, Their Dreams, Their Passion, Their Story

Watch Live Stream - South/Central Region Large Conventional Steel Orchestra Preliminaries - Panyard Judging - Trinidad & Tobago National Panorama 2023

When Steel Talks (WST) extends belated Happy Birthday greetings to champion Panorama drummer Richard Bailey