When Steel Talks (WST) extends Happy Birthday greetings to educator, administrator, scholar, and veteran ace panist Debi Gardner
Debi Gardner
June 7th
When Steel Talks extends Birthday Greetings to panist Debi Gardner
“Playing pan and making music has been incredibly rewarding and
has afforded me some amazing experiences but it’s the people that have
kept me involved. I’ve played music by some of the world’s greatest
arrangers, alongside some wildly talented musicians and incredible
individuals. What else could I could do in this life that would allow
me to meet the Sultan of Brunei, have friends in Japan and make
arrangements with a two year old to go practice? My life is crazy but
I really wouldn’t have it any other way.” - Debi
Gardner
United Kingdom - She is simply ready and can-do! Bringing the full package to the table - administrator, organizer and musician Debi Gardner talks about her fantastic journey with the Steelpan in an exclusive on When Steel Talks.
Debi Gardner with Phase II Pan Groove


Comments
Post a Comment